Applicants are required to identify their own preceptors and facilities in the area in which they desire to do rotations, usually where their home is located.
Rotation sites and preceptors should be identified and included in the DICAS application. The Keith & Associates legal department will execute affiliation agreements with the student’s
chosen preceptors and facilities after the student is accepted into the program.
In addition to required elements of the DICAS submission, KADDI requires the additional items listed below.
All forms are available on this page for download. After you complete them, save as .PDF files and include with your DICAS application.
SUPPLEMENTAL ITEMS YOU MUST INCLUDE WITH DICAS APPLICATION
1. Rotation schedule
- Download the rotation schedule template at the bottom of this page. Choose either the full-
or part-time schedule worksheet (do not submit both). You must use the KADDI form
- Arrange rotations in any order
- Rotations may
- The Excel schedule sheet has an example worksheet attached to it and one for you to fill out with your proposed schedule
- Save your proposed schedule worksheet you've completed in Excel as a .PDF file and include it with your DICAS application. You must save it as a .pdf because DICAS will not accept
an Excel file!
- Please file the Excel spreadsheet in a place you can find it. If you match the KADDI program we will want you to send it to us so we do not have to re-create it.
2. Preceptor information
- Download the KADDI preceptor form at the bottom of this page. Submit one for each preceptor you will use (more can be added later if there are several preceptors at one
site who will be doing evaluations for you). If the preceptor has worked with KADDI before, include the form anyway.
We need to know that their name, address, phone and email are unchanged. You will need this information, too.
- Evidence of continued competency appropriate to teaching responsibilities. This may be through professional work experience, graduate education, continuing education, research or other activities leading to professional growth in the advancement of their profession. Examples of appropriate evidence include: current CDR card or CDR professional portfolio log for RDNs or NDTRs. Certified Dietary Manager
card, ServSafe® or Manage First® certificate, Executive Chef or Culinary Administrator certificate, resume listing education, employment history and continuing education for past 7 years.
- A copy of any state or federal licensure required for their job (e.g. in Oklahoma dietitians must be licensed, however in California the state does not require it). The preceptor will know this and there is a blank for them to fill out on
the KADDI form
3. Facility information
- Submit a completed KADDI facility form for each place you intend to complete rotation
- We must have the contact information for the person responsible for signing legal contracts for students who do rotations there
do not need to get an affiliation agreement - KADDI will do this on your behalf
- If the facility wants to take care of an affiliation contract before they agree to accept you as an intern, email
the program director at KADDI@consultingdietitians.com. Our staff will handle it.
***EXCEPTION FOR BUSINESS & ENTREPRENEURSHIP
You may wait until after you are matched to KADDI before you submit all required information for the business and entrepreneurship rotation. The facility and preceptor
forms and evidence of competency appropriate to precepting responsibilities must be sent to KADDI a minimum of 8 weeks prior to when you schedule the rotation.
MATCHING: If you need to make a change (site, preceptor, date of rotation) for any reason, you must update your rotation schedule, submit all required forms and have the change approved by the program director before you are allowed to
go to a new site.
KADDI allows interns to add rotation sites and preceptors after matching as long as we are able to get the affiliation agreements
executed before the intern starts there. This can take some time. Do not tell us on Friday and expect to go there the next week!