Scroll to the bottom to see the latest updates to the web page
- updated facility and preceptor forms
- added If You are Accepted page
- added Community Rotations Manual
- clarified that supplemental application must be postmarked by September 25 for fall 2017 match; all information must be received
by October 1 to guarantee consideration for the program
- revised KADDI Application Checksheet - removed request for DICAS cover sheet (applicants did not know what this was);
- send resume - it has
your name on it
- clarified number of sites recommended/required for rotations;
- added statement All qualified applicants will be given an online aptitude test that will be used
when making ranking decisions.
- added statement: The program purchases and provides each intern with a review program to use in studying for the exam
- added pictures of KADDI fall 2017 interns
- updated phone number (918) 574-8598
- updated Prior Assessed Learning form and policies
- added calendars for 2018 summer/fall full and part-time internship
- added Virtual Open House video
- Review of Rotations replaced "About KADDI"
- added clinical, community and foodservice rotation overview documents
- costs updated to reflect
increases in books and uniform costs
- added calendars for future classes
- updated information about the MNT rotation
- updated summary
- updated rotation calendar for January 2019 start date (fall match 2018)
- must have minimum of two preceptors for community rotation and may have up to four
- changed some wording to clarify things (hopefully)
- uploaded new intern handbook (effective 7-22-18)
- added sample prior assessed learning document
- clarified on Preceptors and Sites page that KADDI prefers MNT rotation be done at just
one facility (interns are not required to get rotations at all of the ones listed as appropriate). The internship will allow students to have two MNT sites if they cannot find just one for the whole 8 weeks. However, the applicant should contact the program
director to discuss it.
- added dates for future classes in 2019 and 2020
- added full-time and part-time calendars for spring 2019 match
all comments received on Spring 2018 graduate exit survey
- added page about selection criteria
- Clarified that the rotation calendar, preceptor forms and evidence of continuing education for each preceptor (CDR
card, resume, ServSafe. These are the supplemental materials that are required.
- Uploaded a clarified prior assessed learning (PAL) policy giving examples of supporting documents that should be submitted with the PAL application.
The policy has not changed and previous copies will still be evaluated for the 2019 spring match.