REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION AND PREREQUISITE LEARNING
Before orientation, KADDI interns must
- Submit to a full background check, criminal history, sexual predatory registry verification, 5-panel drug screen (KADDI pays for this)
- Physical examination (you pay for this)
- Have full vaccination coverage as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/index.html) (you pay for this)
- Complete all paperwork as required for placement in supervised placement facilities.
- Obtain American Heart Association Basic Life Support certificate (cost about $50)
- Be ServSafe® certified. If you do not already have the certification, you may find out about it at www.ServSafe.com. Cost for an online testing voucher is currently $36. Some states require students to attend training in an organized class. Oklahoma does not. You may find out about your state of residence on the ServSafe® website.
- Have a legal driver’s license and auto insurance if you will be driving
- Show documentation of legal right to work or study in the United States
- Show proof of medical insurance (this is your expense)
- Provide an original verification statement from an accredited didactic program In dietetics (after your DPD graduation but before you start KADDI)