Start your own business!
KADDI is special because the program concentration is business and entrepreneurship. Whether you aspire to start your own business or go to work in a traditional setting, you can learn skills here that are useful to promote yourself and good nutrition.
Kinds of businesses you might start include:
- consulting in health care facilities
- private practice for MNT by physician referral
- corporate wellness
- food and fitness coaching
- ServSafe training and proctoring
- restaurant menu analysis and recipe development
- working with major food and supply vendors
- women's networking groups
- dietitians in alternative medicine practices
- contract development and legal support
- speaker and media expert
- food blogger
- technology and social media
- lactation consultant
- grocery store dietitian
- health coach
- whatever can you dream!