Applicants are required to identify their own preceptors and facilities in the area in which they desire to do rotations, usually where their home is located. The Keith & Associates legal department
will execute affiliation agreements with the student’s chosen preceptors and facilities after the student is accepted into the program.
In addition to required elements of the DICAS
submission, KADDI requires the additional items listed below. All forms are available on this page for download. After you complete them, save as .PDF files and include with your DICAS application.
ITEMS YOU MUST INCLUDE WITH DICAS APPLICATION
1. Rotation schedule
- Download the rotation schedule
template at the bottom of this page. Choose either the full- or part-time schedule worksheet (do not submit both). You must use the KADDI form
- Arrange rotations in any order
- Rotations may be split
- The Excel schedule sheet has an example worksheet attached to
it and one for you to fill out with your proposed schedule
- Save your proposed schedule worksheet as a .PDF file and include it with your DICAS application
- Please file the Excel spreadsheet in a place you can find it. If you match the KADDI program we will want you to send it to us so we do not have to re-create it.
2. Preceptor information
- Download the KADDI preceptor form at the bottom of this page. Submit one for each preceptor you will use (more can be added later if there are several preceptors at one site who will be doing evaluations for you). If the preceptor has worked with KADDI before, include the form anyway. We need to know that their name, address, phone and email
are unchanged. You will need this information, too.
- Evidence of continued competency appropriate to teaching responsibilities.
This may be through professional work experience, graduate education, continuing education, research or other activities leading to professional growth in the advancement of their profession. Examples of appropriate
evidence include: current CDR card or CDR professional portfolio log for RDNs or NDTRs. Certified Dietary Manager card, ServSafe® or Manage First® certificate,
Executive Chef or Culinary Administrator certificate, resume listing education, employment history and continuing education for past 7 years.
- A copy of any state or federal
licensure required for their job (e.g. in Oklahoma dietitians must be licensed, however in California the state does not require it). The preceptor will know this and there is a blank for them to fill out on the KADDI form
3. Facility information
- Submit a completed KADDI facility form for each place you intend to complete rotation sites
must have the contact information for the person responsible for signing legal contracts for students who do rotations there
- You do not need to get an affiliation agreement - KADDI will do this
on your behalf
- If the facility wants to take care of an affiliation contract before they agree to accept you as an intern, email the program director at KADDI@consultingdietitians.com.
Our staff will handle it.
***EXCEPTION FOR BUSINESS & ENTREPRENEURSHIP ROTATION***
You may wait
until after you are matched to KADDI before you submit all required information for the business and entrepreneurship rotation. The facility and preceptor forms and evidence of competency appropriate to precepting responsibilities must be sent to KADDI a minimum
of 8 weeks prior to when you schedule the rotation.
AFTER MATCHING: If you need to make a change (site, preceptor, date of rotation) for
any reason, you must update your rotation schedule, submit all required forms and have the change approved by the program director before you are allowed to go to a new site.
KADDI allows interns to add rotation sites and preceptors after matching as long as we are able to get the affiliation agreements executed before the intern starts there. This can take some time. Do not tell us on Friday and expect
to go there the next week!